Sizes: 135 X 40 / 138 X 41.5 / 141 X 43
Designed for freeride creatives looking to bend the rules of gravity, the all-new ACE Hybrid brings in a new era of Twin tip construction to redefine the capabilities of a freeride kiteboard. Starting at the very heart of the product, its core is a honeycomb foam/paulownia hybrid construction. The perfect combination of these premium materials result in an optimized strength to weight ratio that is incredibly lively under the foot. Multiple unidirectional carbon strips lock in the core on the top and bottom improving response and facilitates an explosive pop.
High performance board with structural carbon that stiffens the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
- NEW High-end hybrid core construction for lively performance in all conditions
- Innovative, lightweight & responsive future hybrid/carbon construction
- Exclusive and strategic use of Japanese Toray UD carbon for precision feedback
- Moderate/low flex pattern for a rapid response & intuitive pop
- Medium rocker line for Early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back foot
- Rail channels for enhanced and effortless grip
- Maximum upwind drive
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws, grab handle.
Design: Lars Moltrup