Sizes: 5'2" x 21" x 2.2" - 33L / 5'6" x 21.4" x 2.2" - 36L
The all new Autopilot foil board literally flies Cabrinha into the next generation of surfing. This remastered design brings forward years of Cabrinha’s pioneering experience in the foilboarding realm. Designed for any rider looking for a diverse multifunctional board, the Autopilot is a high performance craft that, like its name, is incredibly intuitive and easy to ride, taking you from your first steps of surfing to next level freeride and waves. Whether you want to be towed by a kite or paddle in prone, the Autopilot defines the state of foil boarding today. Compatible with Hi:Rise foil eco system.
High volume, max lean angle, early take-off
- EPS Core, Light Weight, Buoyant
- Durable composite bamboo sandwich construction
- Concave deck for positive control
- Beveled rails for increased and forgiving lean angle
- Industry standard 90mm adjustable T-track foil mount with position indicators
- Rear EVA pad with tail kick for excellent traction & increased control
Included with the board: Rear pad and foil mounting hardware.
Design: Pete Cabrinha