PERFORMANCE LIGHTWIND / FREERIDE
SIZES: 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 9 / 11
The Contra 1 Strut has quickly garnered a reputation as one of the best kites for lightwind freeriding and has proven a versatile addition to any kite quiver.
With its single strut design, this light and nimble kite allows the use of much smaller sizes to maximize foilboardings true potential. Featherweight control and amazing drift characteristics allow for low angles of attack while on foil, and the rear line tension increases steering impulse even when depowered.
This dynamic kite design will put an optimized Contra light wind kite in your hands whether you ride a twin tip, surfboard, or a foil board.
1 Strut Hybrid design, Low drag wing tips, Draft forward profiles
- Lightweight 1-strut design
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Agile and responsive steering for increased power delivery
- Superior drift characteristics and underpowered steering response
- Effortless relaunch in the lightest of wind conditions
The ultra lightweight 1-strut design shaves weight off.
Through intensive research and development the Contra 1S comes with one rear line attachment option. Simply put, this is the best possible option straight out of the bag.
Even in the lightest of wind conditions the Contra 1S gives you the confidence to try tricks knowing any mishaps won’t mean a swim in.
Superior drift characteristics allow for low angles of attack while on the foil. Rear line tension is carried through even when depowered.
Designed with the main focus to be ridden in the threshold winds where most kites can’t perform.
AGILE AND NIMBLE
Single strut design allows the kite to twist and react like no other.
POP / SLACK / POWER
DEPOWER RANGE / RELAUNCH /
BOOSTING / HANG TIME / KITELOOP
TURN SPEED / DRIFT / RELAUNCH
TURN SPEED / DRIFT /